Last weekend, I helped my parents clean up around their place. It helped keep my mind off the holiday and kept me busy. They had a dead tree that had fallen in their side yard that needed taken care of, and knowing that it was covered in poison oak, I wore long pants and gloves to drag it to their burn pile piece by piece. Despite being very careful, I somehow managed to get a pretty good rash from it. The first red splotches didn’t appear until Wednesday but by Thursday, I looked pretty bad and started itching like crazy.
On a different note, I got the final proof of the new poster from Rob Brown. Let me know what you think of it: