The people finally came back to pick up the rest of the molds, so we now have a lot more free space inside. We also made more progress on the perimeter, clearing out the remaining roots and vines and reshaping the ground behind the building to stop the flooding. We also got a little more of the front wall repaired, so things are beginning to shape up. Overall, I’m happy with our progress so far. Considering all of the rough weather, I feel like we’re doing very well so far.
As soon as we get things looking a little better, I’ll post some new pics. Right now, there are messes everywhere because of all the repairs, so I don’t feel comfortable sharing pics of it. As for now, I’m heading to bed for some much needed rest.